上一主题:寻2006 CFA/CPA考友
下一主题:有今年 3级通过的朋友 已 经 收到 CFA CHARTER AWARDING 的信 或 EMAIL 的吗?
返回列表 发帖

抉择!希望大家给点意见

我是一名国内重点大学国际经济贸易大四本科,对金融很感兴趣,有转行的念头。现在的情况是我现在在学校有保研的资格,当然是保本校本专业(该专业全国排名第一第二吧),放弃的话自己实在没有勇气,但又想学习金融,所以想通过cfa考试来为自己打开一扇门,我现在的问题是:
cfa是否能够成为让我进入金融行业的敲门砖?他的分量又多大?
还是大家有什么更好的选择?
小弟万分感谢!

suggestions

I would suggest that you take the chace to do the postgraduate courses. it may be a good choice for you to do the courses since they are good as you said. Meanwhile, you can still do the CFA exams  while you are doing postgraduate.

I think you should have plenty of time to prepare for CFA exams becuase it will not be so difficult to purse a ostgraduate degree in China. I mean the postgarduate program designed in China is not so effective, you may finish it in 2 years or even less. Thus you should have enough time to prepare for the CFA exams. 

By the way, I got postgraduate degree in 1998. I don't know whether the design of the postgraduate program has changed or not so far?

[em07][em07]

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-9-17 7:38:21编辑过]

To pass CFA three levels, you need at least 18 months. thus it takes you some time to do all the three levels. it is a long term objective just as that of your postgraduate studies.[em01][em07]

really appreciate for your suggestion!  i,too,think it`s a good idea to take the cfa exam during the postgraduate time.

but as this exam cost that much,i want to make sure it can  help me to achieve my goal~~~

3x agian~

I am sure that this qualification will greatly benefit you in the future.  I mean the reward is huge compared to your investments in the studies. Good luck.[em12][em12][em12]

By the way, you can download the txt books in this website. They will save you some money. those are the books that you must read for CFA exams, especially for level 1. I would very appreciate those people who are so kind to post them here.  

[em07]

Please do it

Dear Brother,

If you compare your potential salary of $140 K annually, you would feel the investment in time and energy and money is so worthy.  Trust me, you are young and have a great future, so you should take it.  Plus, if you could find some job related to finance area when you are doing import & export business, your work experience will still count for the requirement.

So take it no matter what!

返回列表
上一主题:寻2006 CFA/CPA考友
下一主题:有今年 3级通过的朋友 已 经 收到 CFA CHARTER AWARDING 的信 或 EMAIL 的吗?