ACCAspace_sitemap
PPclass_sitemap
sitemap_google
sitemap_baidu
CFA Forums
返回列表 发帖

补考费用

新人提问:如果我六月分的考试没过,是不是十二月份还要重新缴纳费用?费用是不是和初次报名的费用一样啊?

There's a $400 one time enrollment fee.  The retake fee is about $600 (more if you pass the first deadline).

感谢楼上!

注册费$390,第一轮报名费用$600,是不是6月分如果没过的话,十二月份只要缴$600报名费就可以了,注册费可以免。

如果是这样,还是很贵啊,怎么补考没有便宜一点么?

OK.  Following is an excerpt from the CFA Institute Website:

What happens to candidates who fail Level I in June and re-take it in December of the same year? Will they get charged for the curriculum both times?
Candidates who fail the June Level I exam and register to re-take the exam in December of that same year will not be charged twice for the curriculum. Their registration fees for the December exam will be reduced to reflect the fact that they already own the curriculum for that year.

According to another source, CFA curriculum fee is around $120.  So I think that the total re-take cost would be around $480; however, I don't know for sure. Oh, you also get a free sample exam ($50 value).

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-12-7 12:46:14编辑过]

再次感谢热心回复!

如果我是12月考第一次,明年补考,就不是同一年补考了,还享受上述优惠么?

USD480的补考费用还是好贵啊,成本真高。

No.  Since the curriculum changes every year, you'll receive new curriculum next year which they'll charge you for.  Therefore the cost would be $600 if you register early.  However, since you won't know the result until January and would have missed the first deadline by then, the cost would be $690 in fact.

Yea, judging by the number of people that signed up for the exam, I believe CFA institute is making tons of $$$ off us.  Approximately 85,000 people signed up for the exam in 2006.  Assuming they paid an average of $800?  That would be approximately $68 million in revenue.  [em17]

解释地很清楚,非常感谢!!

返回列表